sobota, 1. september 2012

Finally, after two years of trying, I managed to climb what was the hardest boulder problem in my life. I named it Nexus10.0.
 
Nexus10.0, 8b+

 The rock is located in the Hubelj riverbed and most days of the year the rock is to humid to climb. Luckily- thanks to the extremely hot weather this summer- it was really dry but it was too hot. Last few days of august the temperatures have dropped and I tryed it again. I realised I could do it. But I had a few days of trying. The last day I knew that It's now or never, because heavy rain was supposed to begin the day after. The last two days before the realisation I was fully focused. I was repeating the moves over and over in my mind. Before I set off for Hubelj that day I was nervous, too nervous, and that was obvious, since I didn't make it on the first try, I kept falling off the rock. I was angry at myself and couldn't calm down. Then I jumped in the ice cold Hubelj and then I finally managed to cool down and calm down and close the problem. Thanks Hubelj! 
The first move is not that difficult, but the second move on a pinch has to be very precise, the hardest is the third long move to the left followed by difficult footwork, the rest is more or less a question of powerindurance.
My trainings have certainly prooved efficient, I'm feeling strong and ready to close some more open projects at home and abroad. An Alpine-tour is my wish for the near future:)

1 komentar: